----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Study for Leisure

Monday, February 13, 2006

Just realised studying is so nice~! what a wonderful job for being a student.

I guess many ppl do not realise as we don't have much time to think about it. Moreover, all the deadlines of homeworks and projects keep stress us up making us get so frustrated sometimes.

Actually, the feeling of studying for leisure is really great! You do not need to worry about your marks being deducted or fear that you won't do well in examinations. All you need to do is reach school in time everyday and ENJOY life as a student!

That's basically what I'm doing now. My main aim isn't to score straight As in the exam as I know I won't continue and complete the whole course. I'm studying now just to keep my brain working for these few months and gain more knowledge especially in the science field.

It's really the best thing to do as knowledge is the only thing other than time which people cannot take it from you. If you have the knowledge in something, it'll follow you and remain yours for the rest of you life!

haha.. this sounds like lecturing but what i want to say is treasure life as a student and be grateful as not everyone has the chance to study.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home