----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




My teachers

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Being a student for more than 10 years, I have numerous teachers, coaches, lecturers that have taught me skills and passed me knowledge in different fields. I truly appreciate their effort and dedication.
Pn Suriani - Our class teacher for form 4 and 5. She is really nice! Always walks in with a smile. The tips she give us for history test is very accurate! haha..

Pn Lau Ai Chin - We hate her so much because she keep forcing our whole class to do a large amount of maths as well as add maths hw everyday but after she left, we know how good she was. You will be truly amazed by the speed and accuracy when she mark all the exmaination papers and our hw. She can finish in one day, not only that, she can also point out everyone's weakness clearly! I really miss her. She is the one that actually strengthens my mathematical understanding..!

Pn. Kauthar - my English teacher for form 4&5! She never scolds anyone in class.. I think xy n sh love her very much too!! =)


Ms Lai - my 3rd and last piano teacher. She is the corrects all my technical problems. She's a very nice teacher if you practise!! =p
Ms Susie - my 2nd piano teacher, the one who actually makes me interested in piano playing.. sigh, i dno't have her pic!
Huang Lao Shi - That's how we call her. She was my class teacher for standard 5 and 6 and we still keep in touch with her untill now! She's always invited for all our class gatherings.

These are some of my teachers that I'll never forget for life! Of course, there are too many to name but as long as they have taught me in some ways, I just wana say:
Thank you very much for being so supportive!
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home