----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Pirates of the Carribean 2

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Pirates of The Carribean II
watched Pirates of the Carribean 2 last nite~!! oh well, i think it's not as good as the first one. reasong being some parts are really scart and gross!! I kept closing my eyes!! hahaha... and the worst part is I don't quite get the ending.. how can that captain reappear after he is dead in the first part?? hmmmmm... i bet there's a Pirates 3 coming up soon..

Those songs however, are really nice!! grand..! Perhaps listening to those songs reminds me of some sweet memories in band...~! how we watched the part one together as a band and practised the 3 movements with formation for so many months!!

Songs in part 2 are just variations of the songs in part 1 so I think i still want to get the part 1 soundtrack.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home