back in Bristol!!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
I know there are some ppl who came by so often and realized i haven't been updating for the past 2 weeks!
so sorry for that! was real busy....
anyway, there are loadz of overdue photos and stuff to blog about.. till i have the time!
just to say I'm currently back in Bristol!! starting the year 2008 afresh! =)
but the first thing i need to do is -- solve 3 computer practical problems.. and it's due next friday!
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.. wish you all a great year ahead!!!
so sorry for that! was real busy....
anyway, there are loadz of overdue photos and stuff to blog about.. till i have the time!
just to say I'm currently back in Bristol!! starting the year 2008 afresh! =)
but the first thing i need to do is -- solve 3 computer practical problems.. and it's due next friday!
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.. wish you all a great year ahead!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home