Simple Plan in Bristol!!!!!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Simple Plan came to Bristol that day!!!!
and they performed in Carling Academy which right NEXT to where I live!
so i got persuaded by Nicole Chong to go down and join the crowd =p
It's already 11.15pm when the concert ends.. look at the crowd!! but it's totally quiet without any screaming or yelling! compared to asians.. we'll scream like crazy if we see our Idols! so jakun =.="
and they performed in Carling Academy which right NEXT to where I live!
so i got persuaded by Nicole Chong to go down and join the crowd =p
p.s. I don't know their individual names b4 this hahaha! =p
Jeff STinco the lead guitarist..
Pierre Bouvier, the lead singer who came out only at 12am!!! I 'wasted' an hour standing there! thank goodness I was in time to catch him coz it's so chilly and i wanted to go back to my room =p
their tour bus... cool rite? I wish CHSB can own one like that as well!! hahaha somebody go hint ur new teacher advisor lahh =p=p
Unititled by Simple Plan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home