----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




It doesn't hurt fo say I don't know!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

If you don't know something, just say I DON'T KNOW! and don't become a fool!

Examples:

If you have not already know, I am living with 2marcedonians and 1 serbian in the same apartment and fyi, marcedonia and serbia are neighbour countries in southern Europe. However, you'll be surprised by the number of people who did not study geography and don't know where it is and they refuse to say i don't know so this is what happened...

First, we met an american guy who asked us where are we from. Malaysia is no problem to him but..

the guy "what about you?"
my housemate "I'm from Marcedonia"
guy "OHHHHHH!!!! MaLeBonia!!!
housemate "It's Marcedonia"
guy "yeah yeahh I know.. MaLeBonia!!!!"

not only he keep saying malebonia, but malebonia doesn't even exist!!! =p


second case, we met this British gurl at the pool last night./

gurl "where are you from?"
housemate "Marcedonia"
someone else jokingly said "it's in Africa"
gurl "yeahh I knew it.. It's an island in Africa near Madagascar!!! Yeahh, I've heard of it before..!!"

she must have mistaken it as Mauritius coz Mauritius is really an island next to madagascar! haha... it was so funny how she keep saying she knows that we don't know how to correct her after that..

We were wondering what's gonna happen if she meets some other people from Marcedonia and tell them they are from Africa! HAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home