----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Kids are UBER ADORABLE!

Friday, August 15, 2008

case 1:
I handed a princess crown over to a little girl sitting in her stroller. After placing it nicely on her head, she turned to her dad and said
"Daddy, I'm a princess!"
"ohh.. so who am I?" her dad asked
"KING DADDY!" she said with that cheeky smile on her face
and you can also imagine that big grin her dad has on his face!

case 2:
I was working in Pooh's Thotful Shop hugging this super huge 35" winnie the pooh! This little girl probably about the age of 3 ran up to me and asked
"Is the Pooh real???" *imagine her big eyes staring at the pooh i'm hugging*
"you mean you don't believe that Pooh really exist?" I asked her
she went silent and start nodding her head
after awhile, she asked me again
"but how come he can't walk and you have to hold him?"
I didn't know how to answer that at first then it suddenly hit me, and i said
"errr.. because it's been a long day for him and he is really tired now"
"ohhh.. poor Pooh.. let me give him a hug"
*that little gurl gave pooh a hug*
p.s. this 7year old boy holding his mum's hands walked pass and saw what happened, he then told his mum "mummy, she is doing such a baby thing!" me: =.="

case 3:
this 5year old boy came up to me and asked if he could trade a pin with me
so he pointed on my lanyard and said
" I want that hidden mickey pin"
"sure! which one do you want to give me then?" I asked
" this hidden mickey" he pointed at another hidden mickey pin onhis lanyard
"are you sure you want that hidden mickey in?" I asked again
"yes! daddy said we have to be fair so I'll trade a hidden mickey for a hidden mickey!"
p.s. hidden mickey pins are hard to find and they are for collection only cast members will have them and you can't buy it anywhere! so most people will trade a normal pin they bought for a hidden mickey bcoz they want to collect it!

There's still a whole lot more but i think this 3 are the best so i'd just share!

I think kids that loves disney grows up with loadz of love that's why they are so innocent and cuteee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home