Ju Liang's house
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
As the title says, we payed a visit to ju liang's house last saturday. I went with xinyi, ai vee, ai lyn and eng hui. thank you ai vee for telling me about it! =)
it's really nice to see ju liang although he looks a bit different as he is quite thin now and there's also water-retention on his face. he sounds very healthy though! throwing jokes and laughing with us very loudly sometimes..
I guess it's been so long since we last talked! I can't even rmb whether i use to speak to him in english or chinese... haha~! the feeling of talking to old friends is sitll great as these are the people that study with you, face the exams and punishments by teachers tgt..
anyway, i just hope that juliang will get well soon..~!
it's really nice to see ju liang although he looks a bit different as he is quite thin now and there's also water-retention on his face. he sounds very healthy though! throwing jokes and laughing with us very loudly sometimes..
I guess it's been so long since we last talked! I can't even rmb whether i use to speak to him in english or chinese... haha~! the feeling of talking to old friends is sitll great as these are the people that study with you, face the exams and punishments by teachers tgt..
anyway, i just hope that juliang will get well soon..~!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home