yay, weekend again~!!
Friday, May 19, 2006
Just finished class!! It's officially my weekend now.. hahahaha`!!
well, i think this is gonna be the last weekend that I can enjoy as a student in Malaysia! The next weekend, i'll be preparing for 1st sem examinations!!
It's gonna be really exiting! Tennis tmr morning, then i'm going to get a new phone! Samsung? LG? Sony Erricson or Nokia again?? I want a phone with a camera with resolution of at least 1.3MegaPix n also the korean language feature!! at least when i save my stuff in korean, not many ppl can read.. hahahaha~! =p
oh well, there's one more serious thing.. Maths Olympiad is tmr afternoon.. I haven't finish all the past year questions!! n i'm still sitting here blogging.. aiiks! Heard that the mod mark will be 0%, perhaps i'll join the majority!
I have to get some flowers for my aunt. She is going to get married next next week but of course i need to order the flowers first if not i wouldn't get nice flowers. hmmm.. no rose, no carnations, they are too common! So i'm still deciding between Sunflowers, Lilies, Dasies... or any other nice flowers you can think of? need to get her a congrats card too! is there any nice n special HUGE ones available? other than Memory Lane??
nvm, don't know what to buy means more time needed to shop.. and an excuse to do so!! hahaha
Da Vinci Code is on!! hope i can make it to watch with my classmates... so far, we have not meet in any other place out of subang..! haha..
so i'm looking forward to my weekend.. hope everyone will enjoy their weekend too!!
*cheers* ;)
well, i think this is gonna be the last weekend that I can enjoy as a student in Malaysia! The next weekend, i'll be preparing for 1st sem examinations!!
It's gonna be really exiting! Tennis tmr morning, then i'm going to get a new phone! Samsung? LG? Sony Erricson or Nokia again?? I want a phone with a camera with resolution of at least 1.3MegaPix n also the korean language feature!! at least when i save my stuff in korean, not many ppl can read.. hahahaha~! =p
oh well, there's one more serious thing.. Maths Olympiad is tmr afternoon.. I haven't finish all the past year questions!! n i'm still sitting here blogging.. aiiks! Heard that the mod mark will be 0%, perhaps i'll join the majority!
I have to get some flowers for my aunt. She is going to get married next next week but of course i need to order the flowers first if not i wouldn't get nice flowers. hmmm.. no rose, no carnations, they are too common! So i'm still deciding between Sunflowers, Lilies, Dasies... or any other nice flowers you can think of? need to get her a congrats card too! is there any nice n special HUGE ones available? other than Memory Lane??
nvm, don't know what to buy means more time needed to shop.. and an excuse to do so!! hahaha
Da Vinci Code is on!! hope i can make it to watch with my classmates... so far, we have not meet in any other place out of subang..! haha..
so i'm looking forward to my weekend.. hope everyone will enjoy their weekend too!!
*cheers* ;)


1 Comments:
At 9:47 pm ,
Nicole said...
Heyz...I like lilies, I think they're pretty nice :P but dunno wad's suitable for a wedding though hehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home