----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Monday, August 07, 2006

It's the last rehearsal on Sunday before the concert. Sir went through all the songs except Star Wars. I guess it's the only rehearsal that Star Wars wasn't played? not even one movemet of the 5 movements piece. hmmm....

Anyway, Sir said that PJ Youth's ensemble is not as good as CHSB! yeah, i strongly agree!! it's well-known that band members always mix with each other. Even when we are in class, we still sit together(thinking back, i think it's not a good act?! hahaa). We have breaks together, go for lunch, dinner and even supper together~! We walk, we talk, sometimes also sleep together (during camps..) so can PJ Youth play a better ensemble? i don't think so.. haha!

I feel that we don't really interact that much between members. haha~! I don't even know what's the name of the principal saxophonist who sits beside me every rehearsal~! He plays the alto sax as well as the soprano sax, that's what i know (like DUH?!)..

The only people i talk to in PJ Youth will be CHSB members, How Keen, Chie Haur and Poh Lee.. i guess that's all! sigh.. sad! hahaha.. i shall talk to more ppl rather than just smile or "hi" "good morning"

There's one other thing that Sir said that day. He said you learn while talking to your teacher, not only during class. Thus, the more you talk to your teacher, the better you'll be.

I guess it's true. but talking to a teacher needs lot's of guts especially to a professor. Would you want to talk to a lecturer that is always scolds his/her students in class? I bet none of the students will dare even look at him/her~! hahaha.. you'll probably end up getting scolded for no reason.

Come and think about it again, I realise that only good students talk to their teachers often. Perhaps it may just be a casual conversation but humans learn from everything, not only factual essays and intellectual talks!

yeah, i'll do that one day. I guess i'm never close to my music teachers, not even one of them when i have 3 piano teachers, an oboe teacher, and Sir Eric. I don't know why i'm a bit affraid of all of them. hahaha~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home