----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Wednesday, August 09, 2006

SENTOSA COVE

I first read about it on the Star (2 months ago i guess?). This place is everyone's dream home. It's surrounded by nature. hills, sea, streams, and loads of greenary...

check it out~! www.sentosacove.com.sg

The first time I looks at those proposed pictures I love that place~! but you shall find out how much does a villa cost.. easily few million SGD!

They have a condominium, hopefully that's gonna be cheaper~! I just think this place is a good investment but I have zero $$ to spend on that now. hahahaha

That's why it's a dream~! When I can earn my own $$ one day, the first thing I want to buy is a grand piano. looking at the Kawai model that cost rm400k. I think it's gonna cost at least rm600k by that time.

I want to SAVE!!! yeah, get that villa one day?? =p

okay, shall wake up from my dream.. few million SGD is not an easy task! Even though people like Michelle Wie or Maria Sharapova can earn that much in a year, some people don't even get to earn that much in their lifetime. What an income inequality society..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home