----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Wednesday, September 20, 2006

In this world, you can have a lot of friends..

However, not everyone can be your siblings. How many sisters and brothers you have is fated. You cannot choose who will be your sister as well as the number of sisters you will have.

That's why sibilings are precious gifts~!!

I have one and only one sister whose birthday doesn't only mean the number of years she has lived but also marked the number of years we have been together...



When we were young..

We share toys, we share clothes, we quarrel, we cry, we play and we always snatch food or toys from each other...

I remember I was never happy because all the attention I used to get since birth was given to my sister.

As time passes, we became closer....

We share jokes, we share gossips, we talk, we negotiate, we discuss and sometimes we even put up a lie together...

Now, we hardly share clothes... because we have different fashion taste~!



There's something that hasn't change and will never change.. That's the blood flowing in both of us... We share the same blood type, the same background....

This will be the first time ever we live so far away from each other for so long....

I will miss your lame jokes...

I will miss your random laughs....

I will miss your laziness.....

I will miss your teases...

I will miss you calling me "jie"...

I will miss those qurrels over minor issues....

I will miss having someone to repair my radio....

I will miss those fights for the tv remote control....

I will miss all the noise you will make whenever you are at home...

I will miss the debates over what to eat, what to buy, what to wear....

I will miss everthing that happens at home...!




H@pPY B!r+Hd@y~!!!

hugzz and cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home