Wednesday, September 13, 2006
If you know me well, you'll probably know that I don't really like to have holidays. espeially those that are long and you have no homework at all.
I actually prefer weekends than holidays. At least weekends give you a chance to rejenuvate yourself after a hectic and tiring week but holidays, when too long, just make you feel lazy.
Thank goodness I stoped A lvls only in September, if not i can't imagine myself slacking for 3 months!
Even though there are a lot of things to sort out, lot's of stuff to settle, lot's of packing to do.... I don't like the feel of not going to school!!
I guess I'm too used to it. My life has been so fully packed with school, co-curriculur activities, music lessons, sports etc since i was young. Then suddenly it all stoped one by one... leaving me feel so empty now....
Just finished my last oboe lesson last nite, finished my last tennis lesson couple of weeks ago. I really have nothing to do besides looking forward to meeting people, having fun chit chatting!!
I'm not a laidback person! and I certainly will die of boredom if you leave me in a holiday resort to relax for months or even just weeks....!
Moreover, I really enjoy the learning process. Although I may not be those super hardworking or studious person but I just enjoy the life of a student!
I know I'll miss my family, my friends here a lot but on the other hand, I want to go to school~! I want to wake up early in the morning, feeling really refreshed(other than waking up at 9/10m everyday which is obviously what i'm doing =p) to learn something...
I can feel my brain is getting rasty now! get the clock run faster and I can't wait for my classes to start on the 9th of October!!!
I actually prefer weekends than holidays. At least weekends give you a chance to rejenuvate yourself after a hectic and tiring week but holidays, when too long, just make you feel lazy.
Thank goodness I stoped A lvls only in September, if not i can't imagine myself slacking for 3 months!
Even though there are a lot of things to sort out, lot's of stuff to settle, lot's of packing to do.... I don't like the feel of not going to school!!
I guess I'm too used to it. My life has been so fully packed with school, co-curriculur activities, music lessons, sports etc since i was young. Then suddenly it all stoped one by one... leaving me feel so empty now....
Just finished my last oboe lesson last nite, finished my last tennis lesson couple of weeks ago. I really have nothing to do besides looking forward to meeting people, having fun chit chatting!!
I'm not a laidback person! and I certainly will die of boredom if you leave me in a holiday resort to relax for months or even just weeks....!
Moreover, I really enjoy the learning process. Although I may not be those super hardworking or studious person but I just enjoy the life of a student!
I know I'll miss my family, my friends here a lot but on the other hand, I want to go to school~! I want to wake up early in the morning, feeling really refreshed(other than waking up at 9/10m everyday which is obviously what i'm doing =p) to learn something...
I can feel my brain is getting rasty now! get the clock run faster and I can't wait for my classes to start on the 9th of October!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home