----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's 10pm and i haven't got my Computing Maths assignment done~!

sometimes life is just easier without computers.. i understand what i need to do but the computer just doesn't read human language and I don't know which part of the human language I used is not translated properly into computing language~! ishhh

Stats is still the best~!! i LOVE stats... the optimisation formula is always applied nicely in stats.. minimum effort, minimum time spent and maximum results! haha...

too bad this formula is not applicable for my computing maths! in fact it's the other way round:
input: maximum (effort + time); output: zero results!

lousy computers~! why can't u just read human language or normal mathematical formulas??

anyone knows how to write a script so that the comp can change a base 10 number to a number in other bases?

*i'm pretty sure I'm not going to do computer programming in the future! this is driving me crazy...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home