The week
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Then I was learning how to cook curry from a Malay flatmate for International Feast - an event where students need to bring a dish from their own country! THanks for all the curry spices~ though the chicken curry turned out to be Kurma(too much coconut milk added), it still taste great as kurma(said Soraya!) hahahaha...
Ended the hectic week with a Carnival in Bridgwater(a small town South West of Bristol) about 1hour away... Went with BISC(Bristol International Students Centre)! Random pics:
with the gurls...
all the Malaysians who went! That nite was probably the first time I regret wearing skirt! or maybe for wearing the flair light skirt coz it was really windy and I was so afraid the wind will blow my skirt up.. no way i'm gonna be like Marilyn Monoe.
If you realized, I've changed coats with Annette in the end coz that coat she was wearing(which belongs to Nicole, yeahh we always exchange coats =p) is longer than mine so it'll prevent the wind from blowing my skirt up.. and i don't need to be to cautious alr..
Nicole and me having chips for dinner! =p yeahh it's unhealthy i know
another Taiwanese gurl i met during the Internatinal Feast on Wednesday nite.. I hardly see any other girl who is so much taller than me! I'm on heels and she's not! She said she's 6feet..
This reminds me of CHSB's uniform.. I miss those competition excitement!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home