----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




May you rest in peace..

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I didn't realize I have known you for 8 years..

I didn't realize that the last time I saw you was 2years ago..

Though we weren't close, you were a wonderful and very helpful friend, a very nice person to talk to!

Thanks for all the help and laughter you brought to me!

It's my pleasure to be in the same class as you for the last two years of high school..

I'm really sorry to hear that.. but I think what Joshua said is correct:

Joshua says:
believe
Joshua says:
that he's in a better place
Joshua says:
know that his journey wasn't in vain
Joshua says:
his faith was strong till the very end

May you rest in peace, Ju Liang..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home