----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




A Dedication...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I got this lovely bottle of cystal balls from a very special friend. I'm really touched but what she wrote in the letter attached!~ here, I just want her to know one thing, that I do treasure our friendship a lot!

It's amazing how we clicked so well even though we just know each other for not less than 2 years. I knew her in person through tennis lessons but indirectly, we've actually met almost 10 years back in a BM tution class~! I've never noticed that such a lovely gurl sitting behind me.. =)

In college, i guess we are the only weird ones!! She was initially an A levels student who switch to SAM for 3 months and joined the March intake of A levels again while I'm the very odd person who is doing A levels now after finishing SAM.

We've been through so many things and tough decisions to make like which course to do, what programme and uni to choose etc. I really appreciate all the advice given to me throughout this 1 year plus. She seems to be the one that always supports me in every single little thing i do and take all the trouble to comfort me when I'm down.

Believe it or not, a major part of our conversation is about guys, 2 guys mainly. One is the guy i like and the other is the guy she admires. It just happens that she has links with the guy i like while i know the guy she likes. It's just so nice to always get updated news about them for each other.. =p

She is just such a dilligent, caring, humble, nice, and helpful friend who is always there for you. I don't how long wil the list goes if i need to say thank you for everything she did for me. I enjoy her company very much and would like her to know that no matter what happens, our friendship still remain. Wish you all the best in your UCAS applications =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home