iPod
Monday, April 03, 2006
I'm thinking of getting an iPod. Is it worth it??
That's such a hard ques to answer. I love it not only bcoz of it's trendy design but also it's features that can play videos!! I can't bring the whole stack of CDs with me when i'm going abroad so I need to solve this problem by getting an iPod and transfer everything in there.. I can't live without those songs!!!
well, the ques is whether i should just go for a cheaper iPod nano?? but iPod nano can only hold up to 6Gig which is so little...
anyn comments??
That's such a hard ques to answer. I love it not only bcoz of it's trendy design but also it's features that can play videos!! I can't bring the whole stack of CDs with me when i'm going abroad so I need to solve this problem by getting an iPod and transfer everything in there.. I can't live without those songs!!!
well, the ques is whether i should just go for a cheaper iPod nano?? but iPod nano can only hold up to 6Gig which is so little...
anyn comments??


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home