Photo Slide
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Just got this photo slide show...
Well, I "should" be studying for the 1st semester exams but I'm not so not up to it~ it's hard to get something done when there's not incentive or initiative to do it! haha..
anyway, I just realise that most of the pictures I have in my computer are my family pictures.. or F504.. I have so few pictures of exclassmates and other people..~! The worst thing is I don't have a single picture of Yi Shin and my primary classmates at all.. so sad!
perhaps I should start bringing my camera around and get everyone's picture. Well, I'm not crazy but then at least there's something for me to remember al my friends.. haha`! I want to bring along all the memories with me when I go abroad. at least I won't feel soo lonely for the 1st week or 2.
Hope my slide show isn't boring~!! haha.. =p
Well, I "should" be studying for the 1st semester exams but I'm not so not up to it~ it's hard to get something done when there's not incentive or initiative to do it! haha..
anyway, I just realise that most of the pictures I have in my computer are my family pictures.. or F504.. I have so few pictures of exclassmates and other people..~! The worst thing is I don't have a single picture of Yi Shin and my primary classmates at all.. so sad!
perhaps I should start bringing my camera around and get everyone's picture. Well, I'm not crazy but then at least there's something for me to remember al my friends.. haha`! I want to bring along all the memories with me when I go abroad. at least I won't feel soo lonely for the 1st week or 2.
Hope my slide show isn't boring~!! haha.. =p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home