----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Chili is really not for me!!

The 2nd time I'm eating chili and I have a very bad stomach ache the next day!

Went for Korean food in Hartamas last nite! Thanks loads to my Korean classmates and ms Yun! It was a farewell for me.. hahaha! thank you.. thank you..! *doubting if they actually read my blog which is very unlikely.. =p

It's a great meal! nice and cheap...! We ordered 2 bibimbap(sumtg like mixed rice), 1 kalbi tang(which is not spicy! thank goodness!) and another tteokkogi(Korean rice cake..).

As usual, Koreans always thought that we Malaysians don't know how to eat bibimbap. it should be mixed thouroughly b4 eating.. so the restaurant manager came over and started teaching us how to mix, put in chili etc etc without realising there's actually a Korean on our table!

so ms Yun said "I'm a Korean..!" (of course it's in Korean..) and he was so shocked! you can see his face! he then passed the bowl to Ms Yun and asked her to mix then.. hahahaha~!!

This is the first time I'm eating tteokkogi!~ It's actually a street food so it's quite weird we get it in restaurant according to ms Yun. ppl, go and try it! it's awesome..!

They cook this long cylinder rice cake with some fried beancurd and whole eggs with chili sauce. I have to admit that it's spicy but it's nice... and i'm going back for more~!!

we have 5 ppl all tgt and were so full alr aft eating what we have ordered. this manage came over and said he's giving us a complimentary kimchijeon.. it's pancake made with kimchi.. looks like a pizza.. tasty and a bit crunchy at its sides.. really tasty!! thank goodness we have a guy that can finish loads of food....! =p

what a nice class i'm in.. but too bad i can't be with them after this level...!

annyeonghikyeseyo!

------------------

watched Kind and The Clown(wang2 de nan2 ren2), a Korean movie staring Lee Jun Ki.

I don't quite understand it and i don't think it's really that nice..~!

however, lee jun ki really looks like a gurl~! he has features more refined and great complexion.. goshh!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home