Friday, September 01, 2006
It's a new month!!
was really busy yesterday.. went to Lowyat to look for computers.
I decided to bring my current laptop in the end coz the latest model of the pearl white Asus with integrated camera and bluetooth is not available in Malaysia yet and it's priced at rm5899 now..
hopefully the price will drop by the time I'm back in Dec. hahaha~!
-------------
i finally got a chance to visit the LCC terminal~!! when we went to fetch my sis who is back from Kuching with Air Asia.
bad service Air Asia has.. the flight delayed for an hour! reason given is the flight has not arrive yet! migoshh!! can't they calculate and plan their schedule earlier? what a ridiculous reason.. =p
it doesn't look that terrible, not as bad as i expect! haha.. coz I thought it'll just be a small semen pavement with atap roof and a few chairs.. and it's obviously not!!
they even have McDs and Coffee Bean..!!! =)
*sry, was really lazy to get pics.. hahaha!
was really busy yesterday.. went to Lowyat to look for computers.
I decided to bring my current laptop in the end coz the latest model of the pearl white Asus with integrated camera and bluetooth is not available in Malaysia yet and it's priced at rm5899 now..
hopefully the price will drop by the time I'm back in Dec. hahaha~!
-------------
i finally got a chance to visit the LCC terminal~!! when we went to fetch my sis who is back from Kuching with Air Asia.
bad service Air Asia has.. the flight delayed for an hour! reason given is the flight has not arrive yet! migoshh!! can't they calculate and plan their schedule earlier? what a ridiculous reason.. =p
it doesn't look that terrible, not as bad as i expect! haha.. coz I thought it'll just be a small semen pavement with atap roof and a few chairs.. and it's obviously not!!
they even have McDs and Coffee Bean..!!! =)
*sry, was really lazy to get pics.. hahaha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home