International Reception & Halloween Party
Sunday, October 28, 2007
2 events in the same night:
International Reception!
I love this truly international concept with students from 56countries.. there are even ppl from Samoa!
They gave us a quiz which goes like this and I ended up spending most of my time solving it.. Try it out:
The following are scrambled capital cities-see if you can identify which city is which!
1. nieavn
2. jsaaunn
3. agir
4. ndlnoo
5. ooykt
6. tawaot
7. arswwa
8. udaanl
9. daabsadiab
10. roabenog
11. bomocol
12. emro
13. hsasinak
14. ailm
15. rebuhacst
16.rsipa
17. arrencab
18. kohindwe
19. nratia
20. loso
21. eyrvkjaik
22. hlbnaaaa
23. lnsoib
24. haswgtoinn
25. nobsaeseuir
26. lbranuato
27. elous
28. naimal
29. uakbl
30. iraoc
I only manage to get 10 without looking at the world map!
how many can you get?
i so regret not going around mixing with others.. went for an international reception and ended up talking to malaysians and singaporeans.. what a waste =p
food was quite good though! had sushi too!
the performances... soraya performed as well! but i didn't get a picture coz i was recording it!
Halloween party:
Supposed to dress up but obviously i didn't =p
i don't know who took this candid shot of me and jessie!
the proper one: jessie and me...
Jeff my current flatmate from Macau..
Aki as red riding hood..
with Jianne.. i like her makeup that nite =)
my coursemates: Stephanie and Rita.. I guess mathematicians don't fancy dressing up!
Went for 2 really different events.. I definitely prefer International Reception! and I love BISC(Bristol International Students Centre) now! a platform for international students in Bristol to meet each other.. I'm soo gonna attend their future events again!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home