Thursday, October 18, 2007
I'm loving avocados!!!! Thanks to Nicole and Soraya! hahahaha
just cut the avocado and pour some condensed milk on it! it's heavenly delicious!
moreover, avocados are only at the price of 2 for 1pound!!! pretty cheap compared to KL =D

I'm on such a healthy diet now...
Breakfast: Oats + Wholemeal Bread + Banana
Lunch: eat out (egg fried rice with beancurd and vege OR bacon & lettuce baguette)
Dinner: couscous with mushrooms/spinach/greenredyellowpaprika OR lettuce wrap OR spaghetti
in btwn meals: smoothie, Kiwis, yogurt, avocado, grapes etc
Okay, besides my lunch which is slightly unhealthy can anyone else say he/she is healthier than I am?? =p
just cut the avocado and pour some condensed milk on it! it's heavenly delicious!
moreover, avocados are only at the price of 2 for 1pound!!! pretty cheap compared to KL =D
I'm on such a healthy diet now...
Breakfast: Oats + Wholemeal Bread + Banana
Lunch: eat out (egg fried rice with beancurd and vege OR bacon & lettuce baguette)
Dinner: couscous with mushrooms/spinach/greenredyellowpaprika OR lettuce wrap OR spaghetti
in btwn meals: smoothie, Kiwis, yogurt, avocado, grapes etc
Okay, besides my lunch which is slightly unhealthy can anyone else say he/she is healthier than I am?? =p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home