----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Korean MVs on a rainny day

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's 5 degrees celcius outside.. and it is as dark as 3am on an ordinary nite! looking at the clock, it's only 5.30pm.. the rain hasn't stop since this morning..!

I am supposed to go for Goldman Sachs presentation but I am so lazy to leave my room now knowing that I have to walk in puddles of water holding an umbrella.. i hope they won't blacklist me for that! =p

Anyway, i'm getting quite sick of all this kind of talks alr.. they all say the same thing.. "what makes us different is our culture.. you should work for us because.... we want bright students who are motivated..... that's why we are here and that's why you should apply for our graduate/internship program... the deadline is..... please don't miss it in order to....."

Boiling hot ginger soup with sweet potatoes in the kitchen! Need some ginger to keep me warm.. the temperature has dropped drastically from 2digits to 1 digit..



Handed in my computational statistics assignment and that was how my table looked when I was trynig to complete that.. Handed in calculus homework today as well! no optisation to hand in this week so i'm rather free...

I'm catching up with some Japanese homework while listening to some korean songs and watching their MVs on youtube..

I've posted some nice MVs that I found..

Note that there's a playlist of my favourite singer - Sung Shi Kyung on the left hand side of my blog.. hope you like the songs there! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home