Last working day in Disney!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I'm currently sitting in the MagicKingdom's learning centre for cast members..
This will most probably be my last time using the computer here!
It's finally my last day - the day I've been waiting for!
That means I don't need to stand under the sun at times, move the drinks or even throw the huge can of trash out!
Thought I'd be happy but somehow, I think I'm gonna miss this magical job I have!
Being in a world of fantasy, especially working in FANTASYLAND for 2 months..
I'm gonna miss
- all the cute kids talk that I'll never forget!!!!!
- all the tough times working when you see everyone else playing
- all the faces of surprises when i give out the magical PIXIE DUST and MICKEY stickers!
- all the wonderful ppl from all around the world that I'm working with
- all the nice guests who has their own memories about disney but there's one thing that bring us here tgt
- being able to leave 15minutes earlier than work
- being able to listen to all my favourite Disney Princess theme songs during work
- being able to see WINNIE the POOH everyday!
- being able to talk and talk and talk to everyone durnig work and not get scolded because that's part of our job
- being able to talk to everyone without hesitating
- being able to keep the kids from knowing the real answer without feeling guilty
- being able to tell stories and look at the cutest expressions on their faces
Whenever I enter the park as a guest now, I'm just so not used to it because
- everyone will give me a weird look if I initate a conversation with them without any reason just because I'm not wearing that Disney nametag
- I turn back and answer 'yeah?' whenever someone says 'excuse me' to ask for directions
- I'm so tempted to give out stickers and pixie dusts to the little kids
- I'm no longer wearing what I normally wear!
At first I thought I'll only miss the people because work is tough at times but I guess now i'm missing the work too!!
Being able to work here is just a fantastic experience!~!!!
the opportunity of working in a place that ewveryone is familiar with and being able to know loadz of things that everyone is dying to know but they can't is really fantastic!
and most importantly, I'm glad at least I once belonged to the MAGIC!!
goodbye my locker 430! goodbye to my costume(not uniform)! goodbye to my green colour PIN lanyard!!
the magic will always stay in my heart..
This will most probably be my last time using the computer here!
It's finally my last day - the day I've been waiting for!
That means I don't need to stand under the sun at times, move the drinks or even throw the huge can of trash out!
Thought I'd be happy but somehow, I think I'm gonna miss this magical job I have!
Being in a world of fantasy, especially working in FANTASYLAND for 2 months..
I'm gonna miss
- all the cute kids talk that I'll never forget!!!!!
- all the tough times working when you see everyone else playing
- all the faces of surprises when i give out the magical PIXIE DUST and MICKEY stickers!
- all the wonderful ppl from all around the world that I'm working with
- all the nice guests who has their own memories about disney but there's one thing that bring us here tgt
- being able to leave 15minutes earlier than work
- being able to listen to all my favourite Disney Princess theme songs during work
- being able to see WINNIE the POOH everyday!
- being able to talk and talk and talk to everyone durnig work and not get scolded because that's part of our job
- being able to talk to everyone without hesitating
- being able to keep the kids from knowing the real answer without feeling guilty
- being able to tell stories and look at the cutest expressions on their faces
Whenever I enter the park as a guest now, I'm just so not used to it because
- everyone will give me a weird look if I initate a conversation with them without any reason just because I'm not wearing that Disney nametag
- I turn back and answer 'yeah?' whenever someone says 'excuse me' to ask for directions
- I'm so tempted to give out stickers and pixie dusts to the little kids
- I'm no longer wearing what I normally wear!
At first I thought I'll only miss the people because work is tough at times but I guess now i'm missing the work too!!
Being able to work here is just a fantastic experience!~!!!
the opportunity of working in a place that ewveryone is familiar with and being able to know loadz of things that everyone is dying to know but they can't is really fantastic!
and most importantly, I'm glad at least I once belonged to the MAGIC!!
goodbye my locker 430! goodbye to my costume(not uniform)! goodbye to my green colour PIN lanyard!!
the magic will always stay in my heart..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home