Beethoven Virus
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I have watched loadz of Korean dramas but no doubt this is the BEST!!!
It reminds me of my musician life and how much fun it is for taking MUSIC SERIOUSLY and commit yourself to practise!
Ever wonder why some ppl are so into music?
because of the satisfaction of performances and playing hard pieces which you can't gain anywhere else!
I thought it feels the same if you managed to solve a TOUGH mathematical problem.. but NO!
there's this feeling of achievement and satisfaction that serious practise in classical music will give you.. and you can't find it anywhere else! not even in an orchestra that doesn't practise seriously!
and this drama reminds me of how much I love that..
if you're a true musician, you'll love this too! esp how they made the first concert so successful even though they were not paid and have practise till midnight, were chased out of the rehearsal hall, got scolded by a very sacarstic conductor etc etc
It's the passion of music that brings everyone tgt! and i realize the bond formed by playing SERIOUS music together is hard to break!
even the theme song is so meaningful!
If i can break my life into 2, there'll be one for music and another for maths + everytg else..
Now I'm seriously miss the other part of my life.. my life of a musician!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home