----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




the last month of being an undergrad..

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I lost count of how long I haven't been blogging!

Final year is stressful though I like the challenge at some point..

Feeling the pressure before the second round of finals in a month's time..

but the good news is:

Bristol is ranked the third after Oxford and Cambridge for Applied Maths,
fourth after Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial for Statistics,
fifth in the UK for Pure Maths (which has nothing to do with me as I don't do any pure maths subjects)

http://www.maths.bris.ac.uk/research/rae2008/

and I do think that we have very good lecturers/researchers who are so passionate about the subject =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home