----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 

Calendar


Oct 18 London
Nov 8 Nottingham

Chatbox







for Young Malaysians!








free web counter
free web counter

Powered by Blogger
 

...~***Polaris***~...




offers please

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oh.. waiting is really not a good thing to do! especially when you are waiting and you can't do anything to help it! It is only at this point of time that you will realise that time actually passes very slowly...

Where are my offers?? I'm still waiting patiently for them.. I'll wait as long as they haven't rejected, I still have a chance!

I heard that it is also not a good sign to get the reply from unis so soon coz if they reply you very early, this means that you either have very high achievements sufficient for entry or you have very low standards in which they'll reject your application.

Hence, I hope that they'll bring good news to me.. I don't mind to wait longer as long as I can get what i want.. =)

to everyone who are waiting, let's wait patiently!! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home