got a new hairstyle!
Monday, April 24, 2006
haha.. it has been 1.5 years since i last got my curls! now, guess what i'm up to?
well, i think my hair looked very untidy and wanted a haircut seriously. Hence, mom brought me to a saloon and both of us started to cut our hair. She then permed her hair which obviously needs to take few hours so the hairdresser suggested me to straightened my hair..
I was pretty scared at first as I rmb seeing some ppl's head got really "flatened" after they straightened their hair. However, my hairdresser keep insissting that i won't be! Thinking of giving it a try, I straightened my hair but i was too affraid to do it permanently so it was just a temporary one!
Went home and looked at the mirror once more.. haha~! I think it looks quite natural and even mom said it looked more tidy and student-like! more cheerful~! therefore, i called my hairdresser that nite to make an appoinment the next day to get my hair rebonded!
This is how the idea about rebonding my hair came about! so anyone is looking forward to c me and my new hair style??? hahaha.. gimme comments !=p
well, i think my hair looked very untidy and wanted a haircut seriously. Hence, mom brought me to a saloon and both of us started to cut our hair. She then permed her hair which obviously needs to take few hours so the hairdresser suggested me to straightened my hair..
I was pretty scared at first as I rmb seeing some ppl's head got really "flatened" after they straightened their hair. However, my hairdresser keep insissting that i won't be! Thinking of giving it a try, I straightened my hair but i was too affraid to do it permanently so it was just a temporary one!
Went home and looked at the mirror once more.. haha~! I think it looks quite natural and even mom said it looked more tidy and student-like! more cheerful~! therefore, i called my hairdresser that nite to make an appoinment the next day to get my hair rebonded!
This is how the idea about rebonding my hair came about! so anyone is looking forward to c me and my new hair style??? hahaha.. gimme comments !=p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home