My Plush Toys Collection
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
okay, I'm too bored now.. haha! 2 weeks of holidays just started and I'm basically just doing maths throughout the holidays!! so let me do something more interesting-introducing my collection of plush toys to you guys.!! Thanks to my friend who gave me this brilliant idea~! haha..
Since I was young, my family, relatives and friends loves to give me plush toys~! well, no specific reason i guess.. but which gurl don't like these super adorable stuff?? Throughout the years, i got more and more and even started buying on my own, thus it's called a collection now..
Mom bought me this glass cupboard when i was in primary school coz i seriously need a place to put all of them~! but now, you could see that a 6feet tall display cupboard isn't enough for all my plush toys.. I still have some on my sister's bookshelf.. yeah, so sad for them~!!
Anyway, most of my plush toys have their own name.. Some come with their names and for those who came without, i just gave them a name on my own. Their all very special to me as each and every one of them have their own stories, how they come about and they carry some really precious memories of my childhood!! It's STRICTLY NOT FOR SALE.. haha~! I can't afford to loose any one of them...

As you can see, I actually grouped them up..~!! All the Disney's plush are placed together and all the TY beanies are placed tgt etc etc
that's all for now.. will continue to post stories and memories behind each endividual plush I have the next time when i feel bored again! =)
Since I was young, my family, relatives and friends loves to give me plush toys~! well, no specific reason i guess.. but which gurl don't like these super adorable stuff?? Throughout the years, i got more and more and even started buying on my own, thus it's called a collection now..
Mom bought me this glass cupboard when i was in primary school coz i seriously need a place to put all of them~! but now, you could see that a 6feet tall display cupboard isn't enough for all my plush toys.. I still have some on my sister's bookshelf.. yeah, so sad for them~!!
Anyway, most of my plush toys have their own name.. Some come with their names and for those who came without, i just gave them a name on my own. Their all very special to me as each and every one of them have their own stories, how they come about and they carry some really precious memories of my childhood!! It's STRICTLY NOT FOR SALE.. haha~! I can't afford to loose any one of them...

As you can see, I actually grouped them up..~!! All the Disney's plush are placed together and all the TY beanies are placed tgt etc etc
that's all for now.. will continue to post stories and memories behind each endividual plush I have the next time when i feel bored again! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home