No fun!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Just back from the long 4 day weekend. I nearly forgot what are we up to in all the subjects.. haha~! You may not get it but i didn't do any thing acedemic during my weekend. It was all about online, eat, shop, reading mags, watching a live 5 hours concert etc etc It's been the most exciting weekend so far~!!!
Anyway, all my A lvls lecturers didn't know that I'm actually not a dragon baby untill someone broke off and there goes the surprise. Kar Chun is leaving us after xxx(oops, I can't rmb his name!!) that left the class 2 months ago coz they wanted to join the July intake. Hence, Miss Ching, our maths teacher asked the class who else is going to leave and the forever so straight forward Jian Jun answered her "liying and Cheam"!
I wasn't in class when this happened, was late from break~! hence, once i entered the classroom, Miss Ching called my name with a low and scary voice as if she is gonna scold me for being late just for 5 miniutes?! That was what I thought.. then "... You are leaving?"
All of a sudden, I thought who is playing a prank on me saying that I'm leaving coz I nvr expected that it was about leaving A lvls after this 1st semester! I stood in the middle of the whole class, very shocked, surprised.. You should see my puzzled face at that time, thinking of what that "leaving" actually means. Then she turned back from writting on the board and continued "you are leaving to UK? you finished SAM? " (I can't really rmb the questions coz i was too shocked that she found out so suddenly and questioned me infront of my whole class?! but what i know is she did shower me with lot's of questions that I basically don't know how to answer in such a short time in front of 24 other students!)
I just nooded my head and replied "YES!" then came the next question which i choose not to answer "Why are you doing A lvls?" oh dear, how many times do i need to explain to the countless people who have asked me this quesion? I just replied with a snile. I thought she would continue with the binomial distribution but i was wrong. The next question posted to me was "so what do you think about a lvls and SAM?" hahaha.. this is worst~! such a long story.. i don't know how to explain all these to her~!! i just replied a simple "very different!"
luckily she agreed and continued speaking on her own~! thank goodness!!! she was like "yeah, it's very different, totally different emphasis.........." " yeah liying, i think you can still learn something in a lvls that may be useful in university........"
so that's how the first lecturer (except my mentor) found out that I did SAM. It's not that i don't want them to know but i feel a bit awkward for them to know it so soon, just can't explain that feeling~! but towards my classmates it's okay.. i guess we are all used to it!
*wondering when will Ms Yap, Mr Hari and Miss Tang find out?!
Anyway, all my A lvls lecturers didn't know that I'm actually not a dragon baby untill someone broke off and there goes the surprise. Kar Chun is leaving us after xxx(oops, I can't rmb his name!!) that left the class 2 months ago coz they wanted to join the July intake. Hence, Miss Ching, our maths teacher asked the class who else is going to leave and the forever so straight forward Jian Jun answered her "liying and Cheam"!
I wasn't in class when this happened, was late from break~! hence, once i entered the classroom, Miss Ching called my name with a low and scary voice as if she is gonna scold me for being late just for 5 miniutes?! That was what I thought.. then "... You are leaving?"
All of a sudden, I thought who is playing a prank on me saying that I'm leaving coz I nvr expected that it was about leaving A lvls after this 1st semester! I stood in the middle of the whole class, very shocked, surprised.. You should see my puzzled face at that time, thinking of what that "leaving" actually means. Then she turned back from writting on the board and continued "you are leaving to UK? you finished SAM? " (I can't really rmb the questions coz i was too shocked that she found out so suddenly and questioned me infront of my whole class?! but what i know is she did shower me with lot's of questions that I basically don't know how to answer in such a short time in front of 24 other students!)
I just nooded my head and replied "YES!" then came the next question which i choose not to answer "Why are you doing A lvls?" oh dear, how many times do i need to explain to the countless people who have asked me this quesion? I just replied with a snile. I thought she would continue with the binomial distribution but i was wrong. The next question posted to me was "so what do you think about a lvls and SAM?" hahaha.. this is worst~! such a long story.. i don't know how to explain all these to her~!! i just replied a simple "very different!"
luckily she agreed and continued speaking on her own~! thank goodness!!! she was like "yeah, it's very different, totally different emphasis.........." " yeah liying, i think you can still learn something in a lvls that may be useful in university........"
so that's how the first lecturer (except my mentor) found out that I did SAM. It's not that i don't want them to know but i feel a bit awkward for them to know it so soon, just can't explain that feeling~! but towards my classmates it's okay.. i guess we are all used to it!
*wondering when will Ms Yap, Mr Hari and Miss Tang find out?!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home