support our own players..!
Saturday, May 06, 2006
watched the Malaysian team in action against Denmark yesterday evening.. It was really an exciting fight!!
I missed the first 3 matches though.. started watching during the 2nd double pair plays and the score is a 1-2 that time with Malaysia 1, Denmark 2(they won in both the 1st and 2nd singles! How could they? =p) Can see that Chong Tan Fook and Lee Wan Wah really have the determination to win that match~! In the end, they made the score to a 2-2 tie so Beng Hong will determine whether Malaysia can get into the finals.
As a reserve player, I guess he isn't that prepared. After all this is his first Thomas Cup and his first appearance in that game is to play a determining match? Think about the pressure that he has to cope with! I don't think lot's of people can take it! Perhaps he is still lack in experience in these kind of games. To me, he did a great job..~! At least the scores weren't that far apart rite??
Although Malaysia didn't make it through the finals, let's give credits to all the players. I guess they've did their best and I'm pretty sure that Kuan Beng Hong will be one of the top singles next time...~!! keep striving for the BEST!!!
I missed the first 3 matches though.. started watching during the 2nd double pair plays and the score is a 1-2 that time with Malaysia 1, Denmark 2(they won in both the 1st and 2nd singles! How could they? =p) Can see that Chong Tan Fook and Lee Wan Wah really have the determination to win that match~! In the end, they made the score to a 2-2 tie so Beng Hong will determine whether Malaysia can get into the finals.
As a reserve player, I guess he isn't that prepared. After all this is his first Thomas Cup and his first appearance in that game is to play a determining match? Think about the pressure that he has to cope with! I don't think lot's of people can take it! Perhaps he is still lack in experience in these kind of games. To me, he did a great job..~! At least the scores weren't that far apart rite??
Although Malaysia didn't make it through the finals, let's give credits to all the players. I guess they've did their best and I'm pretty sure that Kuan Beng Hong will be one of the top singles next time...~!! keep striving for the BEST!!!


2 Comments:
At 12:48 pm ,
Nicole said...
Haha yay! Now can comment :P
At 9:34 pm ,
melissa said...
kuan beng hong is quite good looking. wahahhaa...oh so he's a reserve player? no wonder i've never seen him before.
Post a Comment
<< Home