----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Friday, August 25, 2006

Blogging using the library's computer.. I don't know whether this is gonna be the last time as today is my last day of lectures..!

My heart is not here for quite some time alr. I'm coming to college everyday merely because my parents don't want me to waste time at home! I'm not studying at all!

You can see everyone in PE1 working so hard but I'm the only one still sticking to my own non-acedemic book! The good news for you guys(Chiew Ming especially?!) is that I'll definitely be the "base"(I guess only fellow PE1s can understand what does the base means unless Eric doesn't mind if I explain his theory here.. =p) for physics! hahaha..

Anyway, college is gonna end and I'll surely miss my classmates!

and since I'm going to leave, let me talk about my classates!! =p let's start with the gurls first:

Nicole
The gurl that sits beside me for almost every lesson! She reads a lot, loves to write, very creative(she can write stories out of imagination about things which I've never ever thought about!) not to forget, she's very hardworking too! sorry if it makes her sound nerdy, she defenitely isn't a nerd! hahaha.. she's a nice, sweet, caring, helpful friend, someone very interesting to be with!! miss you.. =)

Chee Lynn
She usually sits behind me, seldom goes for break and I don't think she actually orders food even if she goes out! We talk about loads of stuff! There was once that we argue about the colour of shoes in Vincci till Yuva who was sitting next to her, can't stand it at all!! btw, we both bought a same pair of shoes.. can we wear it tgt? =p and yeah, she said she is trying to bake some muffins, when can i get my share? or it's all overbaked??

Chin Yuen
She seems to be quiet or rather I don't know how to talk to her? We are just too different~! She is so studious and ahrdworking, takes down whatever that is taught or said by our lecturers while I'm busy looking at my own book or talking! She is the one that can remember all the assignment deadlines and test dates correctly!! I'm sure she can do extremely well in A lvls!

that makes all the furls in our class! only 4 including me! ahaha.. so this is a picture of a guy-gurl ratio in a pre-engineering class~! gurls that can't stand constant teasing from guys are not advised not to take double maths! =p

now the guys..

Ting Feng
This very funny guy, always nudges me on msn~!! I know he is nice though!! haha.. talking to him will be really craping.. always come with that cheerful and funny look~! =p

Yee Yan
He is very knowledgable~! I don't think he even needs to come to college bcoz he knows everything beforehand.. always sleeps in class(another jiaheng! =p) if he doesn't means he's still sleeping at home.. He gives very clear explanation of things and is a very good peer tutor!

Chern Han
The one who came back from Mexico! hahaa.. He has the great understanding and knowledge in maths~! can also explain things very well..~!! if you can't solve maths ques, he is the best person to look for. thanks for the help~! =)

Jun Sheng
A very shy guy. He hardly speaks. I think he likes to speak but is too shy that he speaks so softly! a nice person.

Eric
The most noisy person in class~~!! It is very obvious if he is not in class bcoz we will loose a constantly blasting speaker! hahaha.. jkjk! Thank goodness we have someone like that in class so that being in class isn't that boring aft all!!

Yheu-Shen
He came in only in March~! but his friendly personality makes him getting along with us pretty fast! He can talk non stop about football and I guess the number of football tees plus jerseys he owns is far more than the number of shoes I have~! he should be a good neighbour too! *winks at someone*

Chiew Ming
The first guy I talked to in class coz he was with Chee Lynn and Chin Yuen on the very first day of college this year! He is nice and humble~! very hardworking.. and doesn't mind being teased by ppl~! oh well, you certainly will commit suicide if you are in this class and can't stand teases!

Yuva
The only person without a hp! hahaha.. he fainlly got one recently~!! how surprising it was when i know he rather spend money on mp3 than hp? nice to talk to but i know he doesn't like to hear girls talk! he can't stand it when we were arguing about shoes~!! and I wish he knows how good Zinedine Zidane is!

Ming Han
A very familar face in my class~! He is my dad's friend's son same age as my sis. I can recognise him on the first few days of school but he never realise I was there untill his parents told him?! hahaha.. blur! but he is a smart and hardworking student!

Caleb
I thought he is a bit weird.. because I haven't seen him talking! a great photographer! I don't even know a rm5 note looks like that when zoomed! =p

Kok Shern
Is his name spelt correctly? =p I know he plays tennis.. other than that, he should be a easy going guy. I seldom talk to him too! hmmm

Wei Hehn
The tallest guy in our class? haha.. I didn't realise untill someone told me that~! He is one of the few that always does his homework when we have the 5 minute walking break. so hardworking.. ishH! anyway, he is caring and nice..~!

Wei Keat
labeled as the best son, best student and best husband by miss Ching(our maths teacher). He is the nicest person that will go and look for the lecturers to negotiate if we could have a change in time slot! He does all his homeworks and assignment nicely without missing any deadlines!

Nicholas
an interesting person~! nice and caring too~! i know he can be really talkative and has loads of ideas..

Kar Wai
I have never talked to him untill recently~! haha.. I can't believe he actually blog~! he is the nice, patient, hardworking and very responsible kinda guy.

Jian Jun
Always call me "jiejie" at first~! luckily he stoped that now if not i can't stand it! =p anyway, he is the class rep. very intelligent student~! knows mechanics very well... and i believe he'll be a good engineer!

Tim Weng
He is quiet. Always reads a book in class. perhaps everything seem to be too boring for him? He is highly intelligent.. maths whizz! and thanks for collecting all the money for class fund! hahaha.. holding money requires huge responsibility!

Yew Choe
Passionate about music. He knows alot about songs and composers~!! I hope I can hear him play the piano one day...

so these are my classmates for this year~! I'm surely going to miss all this very nice and unique ppl... all the best for A lvls~! will come back and look for you all ... hahah~! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home