----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Wednesday, August 23, 2006

YAYYYY~!!! That's a BIG YAYYY!!! hahahahaha...

MY VISA IS DONE!

I can't believe how efficient they are.. I submit everything on friday and they got it done the next day which is a workign saturday!! wow... amazing~!

okay, I'm now left with medical check up and chest x-ray to be done...

however, i'm so scared.. scared of blood, including my own blood.. that's why anything in health sciences is a big NO NO to me! =p

injections again? ishhhh.. how painful it is to have a small needle into your skin! OUCHHH!

I'm affraid that I'll loose my cool in front of everyone again.. crying while the nurse calmly inject that painful needle into my skin! faint when i see my blood...

My bad experience in standard 3 last time.. I can never forget~!

We are supposed to go for a blood test! and I was the last to go to the appointed room. Reason being, I was too affraid! In the end, my teacher gotta drag me there! and I cried once I saw the nurse with the needle(she haven't injected it to me!).. in front of lot's od my classmates and schoomates.. ish.. so embarassing! =p

In the end, my teacher gotta hug and comfort my while the nurse patiently awaits to get my blood from me.. she must be thinking i'm wasting her time! hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home