----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Someone pls come and play tennis or squash with me~!

Being alone means I can't play tennis.. Thanks to my lazy sis who prefers sitting at home watching TV and muching cookies! watch out your weight! =p

went to play squash alone that day! oh, I didn't play squash for like 2 years? and I think my playing is as bad as those novices now.. (although it has never been any near to professional level!=p) too bad, my 4th aunt isn't back from Johor to play with me~!!

My arms are so sore!! Legs too.. Running around that squash court alone, trying to play 2 ppl's role at once! tough!! tough!!

What i did in the end? I stood in the middle of the court, trying to control the ball so that i will only bounce back to the same area I was standing. I didn't move at all? hahaha.. do you still call this exercising??

I bet not! Yi Shin is starting her course next week? I wonder if she's free to play tennis with me! *even though we may end up picking up the balls or chit-chatting more than playing, it's gonna be fun! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home