----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Sunday, August 13, 2006



you must be wondering how come I post these kinda pics instead of concert pics.. hahaha!

I was a bit surprised that in the city centre where all the head quaters of financial institutions are located, this shop still exist! I thought only movies that have the 50s-60s setting will have this as the background~! However, I can't believe my eyes when I walk in. They still use a single light bulb hanging in the air. Everything is messy and "old-fashioned" to me!

your question must be "why did i go to this shop when I suppose to rest at home and wait for the concert?"

oh well, I was given the task to buy Mr Joost's pressie and according to How Keen he adores handmade stuff. Hence, we got an idea of buying him a handmade cane basket which is nice to him and can be used to stuff things.

Hey, warn you something~! I didn't know that cane is so expensive! I mean.. it really is!! i small basket will cost around rm50 alr because every single one is handmade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home