Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I cut my hair! Very short fringe I have now... It's always like that after a hair cut... looks a bit cacat!! what to do?? hair cuts there are so pricey!!
Anyway, i gotta meet up with ChewLing and YunWei for lunch!! We talked for 3 hours~!!! hahaha.. We ordered a Jasmine Green Tea and keep asking for hot water refill till the tea taste just like plain hot water!! =p
It's fun chatting with old friends, ex-classmates.. I really hope we have the chance to sit down like that and talk freely about anything we like! too bad we were busy talking and eating that we didn't get any pics!! no recent pics of 2 of them.. sighh!!
Then, I went up to Subang to meet FoongVern... miss chatting with you in class and during breaks last year.. miss Jups and AiWei too!! to bad they're in Aussie.. reunion this Dec, don't forget.. =) thanks for your "heart".. love it!!
sorry for people i didn't get to meet up within this few days... will see everyone in December or next Jan.. thanks for all the lovely msgs.. it's a pleasure reading them!!
take care and keep in touch, people... gonna miss you all loads...
Anyway, i gotta meet up with ChewLing and YunWei for lunch!! We talked for 3 hours~!!! hahaha.. We ordered a Jasmine Green Tea and keep asking for hot water refill till the tea taste just like plain hot water!! =p
It's fun chatting with old friends, ex-classmates.. I really hope we have the chance to sit down like that and talk freely about anything we like! too bad we were busy talking and eating that we didn't get any pics!! no recent pics of 2 of them.. sighh!!
Then, I went up to Subang to meet FoongVern... miss chatting with you in class and during breaks last year.. miss Jups and AiWei too!! to bad they're in Aussie.. reunion this Dec, don't forget.. =) thanks for your "heart".. love it!!sorry for people i didn't get to meet up within this few days... will see everyone in December or next Jan.. thanks for all the lovely msgs.. it's a pleasure reading them!!
take care and keep in touch, people... gonna miss you all loads...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home