Sunday, August 13, 2006
I love this hall so much!!! I love the place, the architecture..
Sentul Park around the hall. The lake is just beside the hall... creates a feel of serenity... so nice to have this large park in the middle of a city!
Sentul Park around the hall. The lake is just beside the hall... creates a feel of serenity... so nice to have this large park in the middle of a city!
The hall from far.. i adore the architect~!! It's so nice to have such an English building with a mixture of traditional and modern elements right here in Malaysia!
The carpark in front of the hall...
KLPac - Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre.
I don't want to take so many pics in the hall if not people would have thought that I come from some ulu place! =p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home