----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




PJ Youth Concert

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm quite busy for the past few days and I don't know why I have some problem hosting photos.

Anyway, the concert mood is kinda over so I don't really wana update about it.

What I cay say is that IT WAS A GREAT CONCERT!!! fantastic experience I gained.. and it's my last concert b4 I leave Malaysia.

My sis said they are not allowed to use the cameras with flash but how to get images captured if you don't use flash in the dark concert hall at night?

So these are some pics I took after the concert. Regret not taking more. I was a bit busy talking.. oh yeah, glad to see Weijing on that day!! she is so pretty now.. =) keep in touch, gurl.. i guess i can only see you in UK next month!

me and Soo Lin.
me and Wei Peng. I don't know when will be the next time I get to see her?
me and Mr Joost, my oboe teacher. Another 2 lessons to go before I fly off.

me and How Keen, my principal in PJ Youth. I love all his lyrical solos... great musicality he has!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home