Wednesday, August 16, 2006
So many people are leaving in September. You name a day in Sept and I can tell you who is leaving~! which means that a lot of people can't make it for my party. SIGH! will be missing them....!!
Luckily there are still a lot of people who can attend. I really want to see my friends b4 I fly off and be alone. So pls make an effort to come ya? I can guarantee you GOOD FOOD! hahahaha
Meanwhile, I am very very very surprised to get this msg from Gabriel saying that he'll miss me after I fly off. hey, it's Gabriel you know? Since when he knows how to express his feelings and since when he is not affraid of me anymore?
I'll miss you all too!~! both Gabriel and TY.. my dearest juniors forever.. =)
Luckily there are still a lot of people who can attend. I really want to see my friends b4 I fly off and be alone. So pls make an effort to come ya? I can guarantee you GOOD FOOD! hahahaha
Meanwhile, I am very very very surprised to get this msg from Gabriel saying that he'll miss me after I fly off. hey, it's Gabriel you know? Since when he knows how to express his feelings and since when he is not affraid of me anymore?
I'll miss you all too!~! both Gabriel and TY.. my dearest juniors forever.. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home