----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Butterfly Garden (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 03 July 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 
 
 

...~***Polaris***~...




Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm still in college.. it's my 2nd last week! I don't know whether it's a "yayy!" or a "sigh!".

I'm seriously enjoying life here. Coming to college to meet my classmates and friends then go to the library to read Reader's Digest, Economist, Flavour(all those leisure reading materials). There's a big huge stack of past year physics and thinking skills to do but I'm not up to it. It's so not me! If I was given that last year, i'll probably push everything behind and finish up that whole pile of work within one week.

My parents are way toooo nice! They not only discouraged me from working but are still willing to pay an extra 5 digit sum for A lvls this year! I feel so bad now.

It's hard to work if there's no incentive. yeah, now I understand that~!

Anyway, I still think being a student is the best occupation on Earth! It's the most enjoyable job you can ever get. A profession which earns more than $ (knowledge is priceless you know? =p)! I love my life now~!!

While looking forward to university life, I sitll have about 20 books on my preliminary reading list which I doubt I could finish before stepping down in Bristol. gosh!~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home